A bit about me
My name is Sarah Snowdon and I am an 'Outstanding' rated OFSTED registered childminder.
I live in North Tonbridge with my husband and our three children. We live in the Roselands Estate and are only a short walk to Cage Green Primary School, Hugh Christie School, Woodlands Primary School and two parks.
We have a large rear enclosed garden to keep the kids amused when the weather is nice enough to be outside. The children can enjoy playing with the slide, sand pit, trikes & bikes, ball games and other outdoor toys. We also enjoy spotting the many different types of birds that visit our garden.
Training and Qualifications
- DHC1 Diploma in Home-Based Childcare
- Trained Paediatric First-Aider
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF)
- Child protection awareness training
- Observation, Planning and Assessment for EYFS
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) awareness training.
- Use of secure online Baby Days software available to record and for parents to view daily diaries, photographs, progress and much more.
- Registered with the Information Commisioners Office (ICO)
- House and car fully insured for childminding/child care
- Public Liability Insurance
- Enhanced CRB checked (both myself and my husband)
- Fire Safety Checked by Kent Fire Brigade